Biz4Solutions is an accomplished healthcare app development company with expertise in tailoring modernistic healthcare solutions for hospitals, clinics, individual practitioners, insurance partners, pharmaceutical entities, and other healthcare providers. Our HIPAA-compliant apps & solutions empower the healthcare professionals to provide better security for their data, enhanced patient experience, helps save patient’s lives by bridging the gap between doctors and patients.
Years Of Experience
Pain Points existent in the Healthcare Industry
Today, providers of the healthcare industry encounter multiple operational challenges that threaten to hamper their growth and reputation.
Demanding patient Expectations
Healthcare providers struggle to meet the demanding expectations of new-era patients like interaction with doctors via text messages, virtual video consultation in real-time, instant responses from hospital/clinic staff, and good quality remote care.
One of the most challenging responsibilities of a healthcare organization is to ensure the security of digitally stored sensitive patient data and adhere to healthcare compliances for protecting this data from cyber-attacks and breaches. Healthcare providers have to pay a hefty fine in case of data breaches.
Healthcare professionals Hospitals today are overburdened with manual patient-related work and unable to properly deal with emergencies, leading to unhappy and dissatisfied customers.
Supply Chain Security
Healthcare providers need to effectively manage their supply chain to avoid incidents when inventories are stocked with counterfeit medicines and healthcare product supplies. Such instances might lead to severe repercussions like poor patient outcomes and even severe medical conditions.
Life Safety Plan
Providers of the Healthcare domain must maintain an error-free inventory and have a strategic maintenance and repair plan in place.
Healthcare organizations spend heavily on operational overheads, yet the service quality is often compromised.
How can Healthcare Apps prove Beneficial?
Healthcare digitalization is the one-stop solution for successfully addressing all the pain areas existing in the healthcare ecosystem. Today, healthcare providers are switching to innovative digital healthcare products/processes/models of patient care and hospital management for staying competitive. Investing in healthcare solutions/apps leads to productive outcomes for the healthcare ecosystem.
Elevated Patient Outcomes
Digitally-enabled patient care employing advanced technologies like AI and IoT in Healthcare operations has elevated patient care to the next level. Crucial data collected by AI and IoT devices helps doctors to make informed decisions, improve the accuracy of clinical diagnoses, and deliver exceptional patient care.
Telemedicine healthcare apps/solutions allow patients to schedule doctor visits effortlessly, receive reminders through notifications to avoid missed appointments/therapy sessions, connect with healthcare professionals via messaging, avail of video consultations for minor ailments, access ePrescription, and prescription refill alerts.
Patient-record and Data Management
Healthcare software development services leverage cloud databases for securely storing patient information such as particulars, treatment history, lab results, diagnosis reports, follow-up schedules, etc. Cloud involves limited access and a two-step authentication process to ensure safety, while authorized users can access their information with a few clicks.
Advanced healthcare mobility solutions allow the auto-assigning of appointments based on pre-set preferences, minimize data entry/operational errors, boost workflow efficiency, lower operational overheads/costs, and reduce the time, effort, and workload of the medical staff.
The right healthcare solution will help healthcare providers manage risk/real-time condition data and budget deficits more efficiently and incorporate more dependable life-cycle projections.
Improved Emergency Management
Emergencies crop up suddenly. In such a scenario mobile health solutions play a crucial role in saving lives. Doctors or medical staff can be alerted instantly resulting in timely assistance and better outcomes.
Better Error Handling
Mobile healthcare solutions make it possible to centrally manage all the associated medical devices. The central manager can access the status information of every device. So, in cases of errors or emergencies, management becomes effortless. Also, automated alerts are received to notify about any error detected by the software system.
Our Core Healthcare App Development Solutions
Biz4Solutions is a highly competent Healthcare app development company that excels in architecting customized healthcare IT solutions for medical facilities and other stakeholders of the healthcare sector.
Our highly skilled healthcare app developers are well-versed in the nitty-gritty of healthcare app development and create robust, performant, scalable, and sustainable healthcare solutions that boast an engaging UI/UX design. The healthcare apps built by us improve transparency, boost productivity, maximize customer outreach, ensure accuracy & data security, reduce operational costs, and save time for healthcare professionals.
Feature-rich Healthcare Management System that we build
- Online appointment scheduling, rescheduling, & cancellation by patients/medical staff.
- Audio/video calling for remote counseling with the physicians and auto-billing/registration to reduce the load on frontline staff.
- Digital records maintenance containing patients’ particulars, hospital visits, payment history, & medical history securely within the system.
- Online access to ePrescriptions.
- Patient Dashboard for reviewing patient history, prescriptions, other medical data, etc.
Have expertise in building Digital Healthcare Products for all Healthcare sub-domains
- Telemedicine apps
- mPrescription apps
- Pharmacy & Medicine Inventory Management apps
- EMR/EHR healthcare solutions
- Fitness tracking/wellness apps
- Remote patient monitoring apps
- mHealth connectivity and consultation apps
- On-demand healthcare apps for finding Caregivers
- HIPAA Compliant Apps
EHR (electronic health records) & EMR (electronic medical records)
- Recording crucial patient data regarding patients’ medical/diagnoses/medication/immunization history, allergies, lab results, imaging reports, etc. in a healthcare organization.
- Secure & streamline sharing of medical data with labs and other healthcare providers involved.
- Patients’ access to their vitals and medical history
- Interactive patient portals
Custom Healthcare Application Development Services
- User-friendly and intuitive UI/UX designing
- Mobile-optimized care
- Task-oriented solutions for healthcare organizations as per the specific needs of each department
- Interoperability with existing infrastructure and healthcare ecosystem of the facility
- Real-time medical data collection, storage, and analysis.
What are the Types of Healthcare Mobile Apps we tailor?
EHR & EMR Software for healthcare record maintenance, remote doctor consultations via video calling, ePrescription generation, in-app chat/messaging, appointment scheduling, and calendar integration for appointment management.
Remote Monitoring Apps
Patients with chronic conditions like cardiac issues, diabetes, and COPD can be monitored.
Drug inventory tracking and management, online medicine ordering & doorstep delivery, etc.
Hospital Administration-related Apps
Solutions for healthcare HR software, billing, timetable scheduling, clinical assistance, etc.
Measures wellness parameters like blood glucose levels, heart rate, sleep quality, etc., and tracks exercise regimes like counting steps.
Patients can schedule appointments, refill prescriptions online, and access digitally stored personal health records & lab test results.
Users can get information on insurance plans, buy/renew insurance policies online, etc.
Users can find relevant medical providers and the best possible medical assistance during emergencies with just a few taps.
Medical Education & Networking Solutions
Doctors get assistance with medical terminologies and treatment methodologies and can attend training sessions.
How can we make a difference as a Healthcare Software Development Company?
We are a prominent healthcare app development company with 12+ years of experience in full-stack development. We offer comprehensive and scalable healthcare solutions that can smarten your healthcare operations completely. We integrate powerful technologies like IoT, AI, and ML into our Healthcare solutions to obtain the best results. Look at some of the benefits we offer as a healthcare software development company.
An app architecture that best suits your Business Goals
Clients can choose the healthcare app development architecture – monolithic or microservices – based on their requirements and budget. Our architects ensure that the healthcare app is well-strategized and modernistic to ensure cross-platform compatibility, easy scalability without affecting the app’s performance, and effortless maintenance and updates.
Code Quality Assurance
We practice high coding standards and regularly refactor the code to maintain its quality. Programming principles like SRP (Single Responsibility Principle), ISP (Interface Segregation Principle), OCP (Open-Closed Principle), DIP (Dependency Inversion Principle), and LSP (Liskov Substitution Principle) are employed for elevating the code quality.
Additional Practices to ensure Data Security
The security of sensitive patient data is of utmost importance to us. So, besides adhering to all regulatory compliances, our HIPAA Compliant healthcare apps provide end-to-end data encryption and offer an extra security layer through multi-factor authentication. We also offer added test coverage to rule out any chance of security breaches. Static Application Security Testing (SAST) identifies security vulnerabilities by reviewing the source code. Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) is conducted from the perspective of an unauthorized individual trying to access the app.
Agile Approach to facilitate better collaboration
We follow an agile project development methodology. After each sprint is completed we examine the outcome and plan the next sprint based on the insights gained. Our product development process is faster, transparent, flexible, and more adaptable to mid-project changes, thereby making our product more robust and scalable.
Our Healthcare app development methodology
We analyze your concept, understand your business goals & fundamental needs, and create prototypes/wireframes for providing you with the estimated project cost. Our tech nerds integrate new-era features to make sure that your healthcare app is relevant as per the latest industry trends. We also include some USPs so that your healthcare IT solution stands out amongst similar apps existing in the market. Below are some methodologies we apply while doing healthcare app development:
We create a roadmap for your healthcare project. It contains the details of the technologies and programming languages used and the third-party integration required for implementing certain healthcare app functionalities like EHR systems. We thoroughly inspect the code libraries and APIs involved in third-party integration.
We follow an agile development methodology. The entire healthcare product development process is segregated into sprints. Our healthcare developers connect with the client’s management team and keep them informed about the progress of the sprints for improved transparency.
We conduct exhaustive testing to ensure that your app maintains the highest standards and best quality. Our testing methodology examines parameters like features, speed, UI, security quotient, regulatory healthcare compliances, and scalability.
If any bugs are detected while testing, our healthcare experts promptly fix the issues; the app is then retested.
Our team helps you to deploy the app at the app stores and other relevant platforms in the healthcare sector.
Maintenance and Support
We provide app maintenance and support services post-launch. Whether it is rolling out timely updates or addressing any issue, we are there for you.
Our Rich Portfolio of Healthcare Mobile App Development Projects
Our Rich Portfolio of Healthcare Mobile App Development Projects
As a world-class healthcare software development company, Biz4Solutions has shaped numerous healthcare business intelligence solutions, real-time interactive solutions, video-based telehealth solutions, and similar transformative solutions for catering to global clients. Do take a glimpse at the projects mentioned below
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthcare digitalization is the need of the hour. You, as a doctor, medical practitioner, or healthcare provider, can use an advanced healthcare app for connecting with patients, automating appointment scheduling, managing your healthcare facility, sending notifications or alerts to your patients or medical staff, reducing operational glitches, improving patient experiences/outcomes, etc. Ultimately a healthcare solution will transform your healthcare organization yielding better profits.
- We will integrate various useful features into your healthcare solution as per your requirements. Some of the key features that are generally included are profile creation, appointment scheduling, in-app messaging, audio-video calling, media uploading, advanced search filters allowing patients to search for healthcare providers at different locations, file storage, geo-location integration, payment gateway integration, customer ratings, and reviews, etc.
- Yes, in most cases, custom healthcare app development solutions are recommended as every medical service provider has a different set of requirements. Custom development will help you to build task-oriented solutions for your healthcare organization as per the specific needs of each department. Also, custom healthcare apps are interoperable with the existing infrastructure and healthcare ecosystem of the medical facility.
- The IoT technology allows you to develop apps that monitor patients remotely, measure health & wellness vitals, and optimize hospital workflows. Blockchain-powered healthcare IT solutions allow medical providers to add an extra layer of security by decentralizing management and making healthcare data traceable, transparent, and hack-proof. Machine Learning and Deep Learning solutions help in detecting diseases at earlier stages, make way for creating personalized treatment plans for patients, analyze errors in prescriptions, enable more accurate clinical decision-making, and help pharmacists in drug discovery and manufacturing.
- If your healthcare app stores the personal sensitive information of the user, then it is mandatory to develop HIPAA-compliant apps, especially in countries like the USA as any incidences of leaks and breaches are penalized by the federal government and this penalty can cost you a fortune. Every country has its own set of compliant policies that you need to adhere to.
- Other compliant policies: BYOD policy compliance to fulfill HIPAA guidelines; FDA clearance; EVV (Electronic Visit Verification) to capture caregiver information on mobile devices; HL7 Integration to facilitate information sharing amongst healthcare stakeholders and ICD-10 boosts the interoperability of EHRs.
- Adhering to the standard regulations of HIPAA is one of the most challenging tasks after the app’s deployment. These rules sometimes affect the app’s design and the healthcare software development process as well.
- Again, the cost of developing a telemedicine app depends on your requirement and the complexity of the features involved. The cost range of developing simple healthcare solutions with fewer features is approximately $15,000-$25,000. However, a complex app with high-end features may cost more than $ 25,000. Please connect with us to get a detailed healthcare app development estimate as per your specific requirements.
- The trending healthcare app monetization models are freemium (some features are paid), subscription-based (users pay a monthly/yearly subscription), and paid (users download the app with a one-time payment). Other popular revenue generation strategies are offering in-app purchases and including in-app advertisements.
- EMR is a digitized version of a patient’s chart within a single practice. Information like the patient’s medical history, treatments, and diagnoses, and the details of hospital staff involved in the treatment. This information is not shared outside the practice. EHR is a digitized record of information regarding a patient’s health and contains a lot more information about the patient than an EMR. This information can be shared across different providers like labs, pharmacies, specialists, emergency rooms, etc. that are authorized.
- These centralized data storage systems also secure & streamline medical data sharing with labs and other healthcare providers involved. Patients can access their vitals and medical history and reap the benefits of interactive patient portals.
- Some healthcare app solutions fail because of providing misleading information, UI/UX that is not appealing enough to fulfill the customer expectations, the absence of advanced features, not adhering to standard security practices & compliances, and the lack of rigorous testing during different stages of healthcare app development. Most of the aforesaid scenarios occur if you fail to choose a competent healthcare app development company and a solution that is compatible with the existing setup of your hospital or clinic.